I've been on other forums, and always a bit surprised at the use of swearing disguised with spaces or *** and what not. I've even had to ask someone on a forum not to swear when they're chatting with me, as it offends me. I must admit, I was surprised to find that they apologised and didn't swear with me again, however, when reading other conversations I'm not a part of, they continue nonetheless.
I've only noticed recently, that no one swears on this forum, which is absolutely great. I'd like to know by consensus please:
1) It's something you don't do anyway
2) As an introvert, it's not really conducive to your way of life
3) You were brought up not to swear
4) You see swearing as a weakness
5) This forum does not tolerate swearing
6) Other reasons to be discussed
I just find it very interesting, and would appreciate if everyone would participate.